As an Intrapreneur and catalyst for corporate collaboration networking is at the core of my work (and my nature).
Like a power network in a city networks provide energy – and are thus indispensable.
Networks help me to learn from others, improve, and together with them: to get things going and done. They encourage me to walk on completely unknown tracks. On the other hand I am happy that I may support others by sharing my knowledge and expertise. And also my joy and dedication to my work.
Networking to me is about building relationships – to people and communities.
And I believe in the power of paying forward as its essence.
Throughout nearly thirty years at the company I have always had many relations, but this has been growing strongly ever since having become an intrapreneur and catalyst. And it is not only about a constantly rising number of followers at our major ESN. I now even have stronger ties – also outside the company.
My main cross-company communities
- Benchlearning project on the Digital Workplace, virtual collaboration and community management w/ big international german corporations such as Audi, Volkswagen, Bosch, Continental, Daimler, …
- German benchlearning initiative on „Fostering self-organization in big corporations“ w/ Deutsche Bahn, Allianz, Airbus, Deutsche Telekom, …
- Both, german and international Working-Out-Loud community
My main internal communities
- Grains, a self-organized holocratic company-wide network of change agents, catalysts and influencers who work on fostering self-organization and collaboration
- Grains @ my business, the sister chapter of the above (founder)
- Siemens Social Network (SSN)
- SSN Key User Group
- Connect & Integrate (on the Digital Workplace)
- Digital Internal Ecosystem
- Community Gardeners (founder)
- Work / Lead smarter with Enterprise Social Networks (founder)
- Working-Out-Loud community (founder)
- Womens Network
- Catalysts, a culture change community
Main relations to thought leaders and influencers on digital transformation/digitalization, e.g.
- John Stepper, Working-Out-Loud
- Katharina Krentz, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Harald Schirmer, Continental AG
- Simon Dückert, Cogneon
- Jane McConnell, NetStrategy/JMC
- Rachel Happe, Community Roundtable
- Dion Hinchcliffe
Others pls see